Find information about proper use of Saniderm aftercare products. This category includes most Saniderm-specific product usage questions as well.
- How Does Saniderm Work?
- How Long Should I Keep Saniderm On My Tattoo?
- How Do You Remove Saniderm?
- Can I Get Saniderm Wet?
- My Tattoo Is Weeping Fluid Out Of The Bandage. What Should I Do?
- What To Do If You Get An Air Bubble Under Saniderm
- Can I Use Saniderm More Than 24 Hours After Getting A Tattoo?
- How Many Saniderm Bandages Should I Use?
- Can I Exercise and Workout With Saniderm?
- Could I Have An Allergic Reaction to Saniderm?
Find articles about general tattooing topics here; this section is for anything about tattoos that isn't aftercare- or Saniderm-specific.
- Detailed Tattoo Pain Chart
- Everything You Need to Know About Plasma
- Getting Your First Tattoo: What You Need to Know
- How Long Does A Tattoo Take To Heal?
- Tattoo Scabbing—Good or Bad?
- Types of Wound Healing
Find articles about the best ways to care for your tattoos in Saniderm's compiled knowledge base of general tattoo aftercare information.
- What Is The Best Thing To Put On A New Tattoo?
- Using After Inked Tattoo Aftercare
- Biolize: The Alternative to A+D Ointment For Tattoo Care
2 ArticlesView all
Sanibalm is an exciting new breed of tattoo aftercare product, featuring rare organic sea buckthorn oil, plus a host of soothing natural emollients, combined in an organic coconut oil base.