- 24 Articles
Find information about proper use of Saniderm aftercare products. This category includes most Saniderm-specific product usage questions as well.
- How Does Saniderm Work?
- How Long Should I Keep Saniderm On My Tattoo?
- How Do You Remove Saniderm?
- My Tattoo Is Weeping Fluid Out Of The Bandage. What Should I Do?
- Can I Get Saniderm Wet?
- What To Do If You Get An Air Bubble Under Saniderm
- Can I Use Saniderm More Than 24 Hours After Getting A Tattoo?
- How Many Saniderm Bandages Should I Use?
- Can I Exercise and Workout With Saniderm?
- Will Saniderm Negatively Affect My Ink?
- 10 Articles
Find articles about general tattooing topics here; this section is for anything about tattoos that isn't aftercare- or Saniderm-specific.
- Detailed Tattoo Pain Chart
- Saniderm’s Guide To New Tattoo Care
- Everything You Need to Know About Plasma
- Tattoo Peeling: Treatment and Minimizing
- How Long Does A Tattoo Take To Heal?
- Getting Your First Tattoo: What You Need to Know
- What Should I Do If My Tattoo Smells Bad?
- Tattoo Scabbing—Good or Bad?
- Types of Wound Healing
- When is the Best Time of Year to Get a Tattoo?
- 2 Articles
Find articles about the best ways to care for your tattoos in Saniderm's compiled knowledge base of general tattoo aftercare information.
- What Is The Best Thing To Put On A New Tattoo?
- Sanibalm: The Alternative to A+D Ointment For Tattoo Care
- 2 ArticlesView all
Sanibalm is an exciting new breed of tattoo aftercare product, featuring rare organic sea buckthorn oil, plus a host of soothing natural emollients, combined in an organic coconut oil base.